Top Best Ramadan Quotes Messages Status for Whatsapp,Facebook,Twitter,Meetup,Instagram.
1) As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the semi lunar moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may God bless you with peace and style. Wishing you a cheerful Ramadan!
2) Allah’s Apostle accustomed follow a aitakaf in the last 10 days of the holy month of Ramadan, could Supreme Being removes all the hurdles and build it straightforward to follow our prophet.
3)May this Ramzan bring endless moments of joy and happiness in your life. Ramzan Mubarak.
4) As The Qur’an Is Recited During The Ramadan Season, I Pray That Our Hearts And Minds Agree To What We Read And Practice It In Our Lives. It’s The Doing That Counts, Not Just Mere Utterance.Ramadan Kareem!
5)When We Repair Our Relationship With Allah, He Repairs Everything Else For Us.Ramadan Mubarak.
Why We Do Celebrate Ramadan ?
Ramaḍān,is that the ninth month of the Muslim calendar,and is determined by Muslims worldwide as a month of fast (Sawm) to commemorate the primary revelation of the religious writing to Muhammad consistent with Moslem belief.This annual observance is considered one amongst the 5 Pillars of Islam.The month lasts 29–30 days supported the visual sightings of the crescent moon, consistent with varied account accounts compiled within the hadiths.
The word Ramadan comes from the Arabic root ramiḍa or ar-ramaḍ, which implies hot heat or water lessness. Fasting is fard for adult Muslims, except people who ar full of associate degree unhealthiness, travelling, ar old, pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, inveterately sick or ill . fast the month of Ramadan was created obligatory throughout the month of Islamic calendar month, within the second year when the Muslims migrated from Mecca to Medina. Fatwas are issued declaring that Muslims World Health Organization sleep in regions with a phenomenon like the atmospheric phenomenon or polar night ought to follow the timetable of Mecca,but the additional usually accepted opinion is that Muslims in those areas ought to follow the timetable of the nighest country to them during which night are often distinguished from day.
While fast from dawn till sunset, Muslims refrain from overwhelming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and interesting in sexual relations. Muslims are taught to refrain from sinful behavior which will negate the reward of fast, like false speech and fighting except in protection. Food and drinks ar served daily, before dawn and when sunset, said as Suhoor and Iftar severally. religious rewards (thawab) for fast are believed to be increased among the month of Ramadan.Fasting for Muslims throughout Ramadan usually includes the augmented giving of pillar of Islam (prayers), recitation of the religious writing and a rise of doing smart deeds and charity.
6) May Allah Accept You Every Dua On “This Night Of Power” & Shower His Countless Blessings Upon You & Your Entire Family. Aameen!
7) We wish you a warm and bright spirit on your Ramadan occasion. For Allah, the great maker, will bring us joy and peace on this holiday. Ramadan Kareem!
8) May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage That will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
9) The blessings of this month is also described by its name, Ramadan, which means life-giving. Because this month give you new life and your life get automatically changed from the previous routine. Happy Ramadan.
10) Allah, he is the one God , the creator, the initiator, the designer. To him belong the most beautiful names. He is the Almighty, most wise. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan